When we need to obtain information from you, we will always ask you to provide it voluntarily and expressly. The data collected through the data collection forms of the web site or other ways will be incorporated to the treatment systems of WiQU LTD.
This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of offering the requested services, with all the legal and security guarantees imposed by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- The data controller is WiQU LTD
- Its company number is 14034108
- Its fiscal address is at 232 Bethnal Green Road, E2 0AA, London, England.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
In WiQU LTD we treat the information provided by data subjects in a loyal, lawful and transparent manner in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April of the European Parliament and of the Council and Law 3/2018 of 5 December on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
If you are a CUSTOMER or USER:
If you are a customer or user, we will process the following categories of personal data:
- Identification data (name, surname, ID card…)
- Contact details (email, Whatsapp…)
- Bank details (account number, bank card…)
- Other data (provided by the interested party in open forms or communications).
We process your data for the purpose of:
- Manage the services, information and/or products requested.
- Send communications of interest (if the interested party has given due authorization).
- To comply with the legal obligations applicable to the person in charge.
We process your data for the purpose of:
- Administrative, accounting and tax management.
- Follow-up and control of the commercial relationship.
- Fulfill the legal obligations of the companies.
Am I obliged to provide personal data?
WiQU LTD will only request the data strictly necessary for the realization of the purpose for which they are collected, so if they are not provided, the requested service will not be provided.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided and obtained during the relationship between the interested party and WiQU LTD will be kept for a maximum period of 5 years from the last confirmation of interest or as long as we are obliged by a legal provision, in which case they will be kept duly blocked and deleted when not necessary.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
In compliance with Article 6.1 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April we inform you that the legitimacy for the processing of your data is as follows:
- the data subject consented to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specified purpose(s) and/or
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the controller and/or
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, provided that such interests are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data treated by WiQU LTD may be communicated to third parties when we are obliged to do so by a legal provision.
WiQU LTD also has service providers for which it is necessary to communicate data in different business areas (administration, accounting, tax, marketing, labor…). The relationship with these companies is regulated according to Article 28 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April of the European Parliament and of the Council (GDPR). The data accessed from these companies will only be used for the necessary business purpose and will not be retained for any further purposes.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not WiQU LTD is processing personal data concerning him/her.
Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. Users may also object to the processing of their data. WiQU LTD will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or in the exercise or defense of claims.
The user may send a letter to WiQU LTD, at the address of the responsible, or by e-mail indicated in the heading of the present Policy, attaching a photocopy of his/her identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
- To revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning the User is being processed.
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Obtain the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Contact WiQU LTD’s DPO.
- File a complaint with the control authority (www.aepd.es) in case you consider your rights recognized by the applicable data protection regulations have been violated.
WiQU LTD adopts the corresponding security levels required by the aforementioned Personal Data Protection regulations and other applicable regulations. Such security levels are mandatory for those entities that access our information by virtue of a contractual relationship and/or service provision, in application of Article 28 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
However, it assumes no liability for damages resulting from alterations that third parties may cause in the user’s computer systems, electronic documents or files.
Cookies may be used during the provision of website services. Cookies are physical files of personal information stored in the user’s own terminal. The user has the ability to configure your browser to prevent the creation of cookie files or warn of the same. Review our cookies policy through the link you will find on this website.
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites that do not belong to our entity, WiQU LTD will not be responsible for the privacy policies of such websites nor for the cookies that they may store in the user’s computer.
Our policy with respect to electronic mail is focused on sending only communications that you have requested to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages by e-mail, we will offer you the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and renounce to the reception of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of the Law 34/2002 of Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
232 Bethnal Green Road,
E2 0AA, London, England.
WiQU SOLUTIONS S.L.
C/ Berrocal, 3, Portal D, 2D,
28021, Madrid, Spain.